Increase the pace and quality of your product development by employing Agile DevOps practices
Businesses are moving to an Agile world that is integrated with DevOps. They want to leverage DevOps practices for both legacy and next-generation applications. But, it can be difficult to achieve this successfully. DevOps is as much a philosophy as it is a set of methodologies and tools, and it must be applied correctly in order to enable more streamlined and efficient processes. SmarTek21 enables you to streamline the entire product development life cycle to be on par with an every increasing demand for faster and quality product releases.
The short answer: faster deployments, which in turn can drive a significant decrease of go-to-market time. This is a critical objective for businesses that wish to deliver their unique value proposition to customers and achieve a competitive advantage.
The synergy between development and operations teams results in outstanding benefits: improved cost management, more efficient resource usage and increased visibility and accuracy on the work to be done.
DevOps is Agile applied beyond the software team.
At SmarTek21, we see the ability to develop and deliver software efficiently and accurately as a key differentiator and value driver for all organizations and DevOps culture and mindset contribute greatly to reaching this goal.
DevOps is one of the main pillars of digital transformation and cloud migration, which become more and more important in today’s digital landscape. Utilizing the cloud ecosystem enables scalable and replicable environments for fast product development while saving up to 20% on operational costs and reducing capital expenditure by up to 100%. Migrating to the cloud can skyrocket business efficiency, enabling you to reap a wide range of benefits:
Since DevOps is essential for any project, you can capitalize on DevOps services to maintain a high level of predictability and environment consistency throughout the deployment and development phases of the process. Our services cover the design and development of scalable infrastructures, continuous integration & deployment (CI/CD), constant monitoring and 24/7 support with SLA.
At SmarTek21, we are keen on offering advanced software engineering services. We are experts in DevOps consultancy services, project setup & build support, and solution operation & maintenance. Our DevOps approach is focused on 6 major directions:
- Faster delivery time – through automation, continuous delivery, and quick feedback cycle
Better collaboration between business, development and operations teams – by breaking down the departmental silos
- Improved customer experiences – increasing deployment frequency by 300x can only promote new features and fixes earlier in production and increase customer satisfaction
Early defect detection – automated, continuous monitoring and continuous code testing improves the overall build quality
- Continuous Release and Deployment – automated CI/CD pipelines allows the Dev and Ops teams to develop and integrate code almost instantaneously
- Innovative mindset – streamlined processes give the teams more time to focus on improvements and drive innovation forwardWe provide high-quality DevOps services throughout the entire project lifecycle: infrastructure design and development, infrastructure and pipeline deployment and automation, services configuration and orchestration, AI-powered telemetry implementation, ongoing maintenance, and optimization.
With over fourteen years of experience in software engineering and Agile projects delivered, SmarTek21 is your best choice when it comes to DevOps projects. We have a great team of senior DevOps engineers with an impressive track record delivering infrastructure deployments and pipelines in projects addressing various industries and using most of the current software technologies.
What can we do for you?
- DevOps consultancy services: Infrastructure Design, Cloud migration, DevOps Audits
- Project Setup and Build Support: Environment Setup, Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD pipelines, Data Migration and Preparation, Security Definition and Implementation, Telemetry Design and Configuration
- Solution Operations and Maintenance: Infrastructure Updates, Telemetry Metrics Analysis and Recommendation, Ongoing Operations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
- Automatic configuration
At SmarTek21, we have a proven track record helping clients overcome challenges and employ DevOps as part of their core release management. We also offer a hybrid combination of onshore and offshore delivery models for a cost-effective way to add DevOps methodologies to your business.
DevOps + Agile
While often conflated, Agile and DevOps are actually different, but highly complementary, concepts that work better in combination. In fact, it has sometimes been said that “DevOps is Agile applied beyond the software team.” The key thing to realize is that neither Agile nor DevOps are business goals in and of themselves, but are approaches to development and operations based on deep values and principles. Organizations that can understand and inculturate them can better achieve their business goals through the powerful combination of Agile + DevOps.
The agile methodology encourages adoption and a leadership mindset that promotes teamwork, self-organization, and accountability. More importantly, the agile approach focuses more on continuously aligning development with customer needs and trends — even when those needs and trends change late in the development process.
DevOps is a software development methodology that aims to bring software development teams and information technology operatives together. It is a concept that fosters a culture of collaboration between these two teams that historically worked in their own separate silos, from the initial design phase right through to product release.
AGILE TRANSFORMATION SERVICES
In short, DevOps is about expanding the principles of Agile to areas like systems and operations. The major challenge with DevOps is that it requires a development team, testing team, and the operational team to work collaboratively and efficiently. Maintaining the streamlined work becomes complex in this case due to the involvement of a large number of people. Our Transformation services include Strategic & end-to-end services and Focused services. We also provide training services to help your organisation adapt easily to Agile and DevOps. Our specific services include:
STRATEGIC AND END-TO-END
- Transformation Assessment and Consulting
- End-to-end transformation with Agile and DevOps implementations
- Operations strategy and roadmaps
- Agile operating model
- Software unit organisational design
- Agile PMO and consultancy
- Agile budget management
- Success criteria
- Agile Transformations and Coaching
- Product Development
- Transformations involving Product
- Project Management Services
- Quality Engineering Transformations
- Build and Release Management
- Configurations and Environment Management
- Continuous Testing
- Enterprise Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- Agile Coaching
- DevOps Tool Specific Training
Flexible staffing options
For the last several years there has been a pronounced skills shortage in the key technologies associated with digital transformation: AI, Big Data, advanced analytics. This is true not just for very technical people, but also those with the software skills and business acumen to translate data into busses information. One solution has been to augment one’s own staff.
Organisations face this talent crunch at a time when they are already challenged by risks that are exacerbated by a lack of appropriate expertise. Previous hiring strategies for coping with talent disruptions are insufficient in this environment, and risk managers have a key role to play in collaborating with HR in developing new approaches.
SmarTek21 offers three primary staffing options:
- Strategic Staffing: we provide and/or supplement your own subject matter experts, systems design teams, and technical architects.
- Managed Capacity: we provide and/or supplement your team(s) with the right people at the right time. The mix of the team varies as you needs changes during the various phases of the project.
- Fulltime Whiteglove Teams: outsource to SmarTek21 entire functions such as support for legacy systems.