AI in Human Resources Solutions
What is the role of HR in the intelligent enterprise? According to Bersin by Deloitte’s 2017 research, high-performance HR organisations lead the digital transformation instead of waiting for it to happen. In other words, HR needs to be the architect of the AI digital transformation.
HR can lead the digital transformation towards the artificial intelligence enterprise by:
- Attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent
- Leveraging employees’ full potential and connecting them to the company vision and strategy
- Developing leaders that drive the change towards the AI enterprise
- Shaping a culture of relentless innovation
- Providing the right concepts for the Future of Work, like agile or networked organisations
This process will transform HR toward intelligent HR. Our leaders and employees are digital consumers and expect HR services to be consumed in an easy, seamless, and mobile way with a state-of-the-art user interface. This expectation requires HR to narrow its focus toward creating an end-to-end consumer-grade experience.
Deployment of the newest technologies and next-generation capabilities, including AI in HR, is not an option; it’s absolutely imperative. Technology is the key enabler for us to continuously transform the way we design and deliver experiences for employees and managers – anytime and anywhere. Ultimately, we are combining the “human” element of human resources with the power of artificially intelligent technology, but strategically leveraging our data to add new business value and insights.